Saturday, November 26, 2011

Spoiled Healthy

When DHS came by to finish their safety inspection one of the workers asked me if Primo was spoiled?


This got me thinking about whether or not an infant can be spoiled?  I don't think so.

Every infant deserves to be kissed every time they are picked up.  They deserve to be told "I love you" many, many times a day.


Every infant deserves to be fed when hungry, changed when wet, bathed in warm water and snuggled in loving arms.  They deserve a warm safe place to sleep.


And most importantly every infant deserves a family who thinks they are a truly special, one of a kind baby.  A family who will defend and protect them, love and encourage them and stand by them no matter what.


I LOVE spoiling Primo healthy!







1 comment:

  1. Spot on! It is IMPOSSIBLE to spoil a baby! (A toddler...now that's a different story. LOL)

    ReplyDelete