Friday, November 11, 2011

Time change

The time change has changed my schedule.  I don't like time changes.  I think we should split the difference and leave the time alone.


I mind the Fall Back time change less, but Spring Forward is a nightmare.


Anyway, Primo is still a fleeting napper, some days he takes an hour, other days a few 20 minute naps.


With the time change he has begun sleeping at night from about 10 PM to 10 AM, not straight through, he is still up every 3 hours.


I used to sleep in every morning with Primo to make up for the sleep I lost every 3 hours during the night.


Now I am getting up after the 7 AM feeding, it is wonderful to have that little bit of time to be by myself while Primo sleeps.


Never thought I would be thankful for a time change.

No comments:

Post a Comment