Friday, February 3, 2012

A full month

There is a lot going on in February for Primo.  Early Intervention assessment, Court, 6 month check up and all of the other regularly scheduled visits and appointments.

This will be my first experience with Early Intervention, I'm not sure what to expect besides a 1-2 hour play session.  I do not believe that Primo is delayed in any way, but it will be interesting to see what the professionals think.

As for court, I did not go to Primo's first court date, and I can't decide whether it would be productive or not for me to attend this one.  I would have to find a sitter.  Any advice on whether to go or not to go to court?

Plus, time is passing quickly and I need to find respite care, or decide to take Primo along with us on vacation.


No comments:

Post a Comment