Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I'm impressed?

Our lab LOVES bread.

This love first surfaced when I left the kitchen for 2 minutes while a lovely loaf of sticky lemon bread was cooling on the counter top.  I came back to see King gulping down the whole loaf in one bite and two swallows.

King also loves store bought bread.  So much so that we recently moved our bread storage from a drawer in the kitchen (that King had learned how to open and eat our bread at least twice a week) to a top cabinet, not only a top cabinet but the second shelf of a top cabinet.

Well guess who ate two whole loaves of bread last night while we slept?

I'm impressed with King's amazing bread finding skills and obvious dexterity while at the same time being very much unimpressed with my lack of dog training/ownership skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment