Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I've been thinking a lot

I haven't been writing much lately, I just haven't felt inspired.  I have been thinking a lot.

Thinking about where Primo's case is heading, and I'm still not sure about this?  There have been so many twists, turns, ups, downs and a little bit of crazy thrown in for good measure.  I haven't felt comfortable blogging about the particulars.

I have been playing out the possible scenarios in my head.  What if he reunifies?  What if he stays?  What if someone else adopts him?  What about his siblings?

I found this link while reading another foster care blog (have I mentioned how much I LOVE foster care blogs?) This is a beautiful idea.

http://upbeatsanddownbeats.blogspot.com/2011/04/focus-on-fostering-saying-goodbye.html

No comments:

Post a Comment