Thursday, June 7, 2012

E is back!

I received a call for emergency respite on Monday.  We had decided not to do anymore respite given how difficult it was last time.

BUT... this call was for E!  His grandma is sick and has to spend a few days in the hospital.

I can't tell you how good it is to lay eyes on E again.  He has grown so much!  He is almost two years old and is talking.

I don't think he remembers us, but he is still his usual laid back self.

My girls were beside themselves with excitement when they got home from school on Monday.

We are way more baby-proofed now that Primo is crawling all over the place, this makes the respite care a bit easier this time.

I am so grateful to be able to see E again, I honestly never ever thought I would see him again!

No comments:

Post a Comment