Thursday, August 30, 2012

I have been invited

by Primo's social worker to attend his next court hearing.  I'm not sure what has changed, I have never even been slightly encouraged to attend court before, in fact I have been told I DO NOT need to be there. 

Last month the social worker made a point of telling me the exact date, time and address of Primo's next court date.  Then, just last week she told me that she thought I should come to court next month.  I was flabbergasted.

I was told that "they", I guess this means DH$, my agency and Primo's lawyer, have no idea how court will go.

Because court is coming up next month I have been receiving requests, from all the usual suspects, to come out to our home and see Primo.  By the end of next week I will have met with everyone who will be in court in September representing Primo.  Maybe by then I will have a clearer picture of what will be going on in court.


No comments:

Post a Comment