Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Do you know what I dislike more than driving to two visits a week, each of which are a 4 hour round trip?

Canceled visits.

There is some relief on my part that I don't have to spend 2 hours driving and 2 hours waiting, but I also feel like I'm not doing my job if I don't take Primo to his visits.

Some of you may think I'm crazy but I feel sad when Primo's visits are canceled.  He needs his parents and his brothers, and there have been more canceled visits than visits lately.

1 comment:

  1. Canceled visits break my heart!

    It's too bad that they can't let you know the visit is cancelled before you start the drive. But then again, if they call to remind bios about the visits then they can't really establish if the bio families can do this on their own or not.

    ReplyDelete