Friday, September 21, 2012

I'm not going to apologize

During the last year I have spent more than my fair share of time in "baby" stores. Searching through all of the new and exciting stuff they have for babies today that they did not have when my daughters were babies.

One thing I noticed about 6 months ago was a baby proof case for smart phones. I was aghast. What kind of parent would cover their smart phone in bright colors and teething stuff and hand it to their baby? I truly did not get it.

Fast forward to my life now with a very active and coordinated baby boy who cannot keep his hands off of our phones, laptops, remotes and ipad. He is OBSESSED!  Primo is at the age where it is hard to keep him occupied in public, especially if you are trying to eat or watch your children play sports. The "pretend" phones, remotes and baby computers do nothing for him, he knows imitators as soon as he lays eyes on them, he is not buying the fakes, nor will he spend any time with them.

So, I bought this the other day:

Needless to say Primo and I are both extremely delighted with my purchase.

My baby loves him some iPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment