Thursday, September 13, 2012

What I did during the first day of daycare...

Pedicure (This was the most decadent thing I've done in over a year!)
Haircut (first one in 6 months)
Ate lunch alone (HEAVEN)

Those three things pretty much ate up my first 4 hours of daycare. Primo did surprisingly well, I think he actually enjoyed daycare. It was one of the only chances he has to see folks his own age as my house is usually crawling with teenagers.

I have committed to two half days of daycare a month. What do I have planned for my next few half days of freedom?

Teeth cleaning
Physical
Mammogram
OBGYN


You know, all those pesky little appointments that nobody wants to take a baby along to.
This second list is not as fun as the first one, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.




No comments:

Post a Comment