Monday, October 8, 2012

Day visits

Day visits have begun. Primo spends a whole day with his parents and brothers.

There are pros and cons to this. Two pros are that I am not driving into the city twice a week during rush hour and that I have a nice expanse of time without a toddler, yep, Primo is now walking!

The cons are that I miss Primo when he's gone and that he's mad at me when he gets home. Poor little guy, I really don't blame him for his reaction, it's perfectly normal.

The side effects of the visits last for a while. Primo does not nap all day when he is visiting. So for a day or two after visits he naps a lot more. There are also diaper rash issues and dietary stuff, if you know what I mean.

I'm not really liking all this change and neither is Primo. We will keep working on this together.

No comments:

Post a Comment