Friday, December 14, 2012

Copies

I LOVE my little copier/fax machine.

I cannot tell you how often I've handed original documents, clearances and physical forms to my friendly social worker only to be asked for the same forms a week or even months later.

Lots of paper work gets "lost" and it feels SO very nice to always have a copy on hand.

Most importantly I copy absolutely everything that I am asked to fill out and sign.

Copies make my foster care world feel a little bit better.

I picked up my little miracle/copier machine used and it has been worth EVERY penny I spent on it.


2 comments:

  1. Amen. I only given them copies. At the last visit the social worker kept asking me " can you make me a copy of this? ". Which I did, but also thought was a super weird assumption that I even had a scanner.

    ReplyDelete