Monday, December 3, 2012

Real life

Does anyone else out there have trouble blogging when real life gets, shall we say, too real? 

There is SO much going on in Primo's case right now that I wouldn't know where to begin. 

I struggle a lot with keeping our identities private. I don't want to over share information that is not really mine to share.

Please know that there are many many things I would like to write about right now, but I just can't. I am living in the the absolute thick of foster care right now and I'm feeling most uncomfortable. 

We are hoping to find some relief through the courts in the next few weeks. But as with all things court related there is a chance that there will be no relief or clear vision.

Not knowing is the hardest part.

1 comment:

  1. I feel that way all the time! There's no way to tell what's going on with all the gory details, but then we get into the confidentiality stuff. So frustrating! I hope court gives you clear answers. Thinking of you all!

    ReplyDelete