Monday, December 24, 2012

What court meant to me

So, as tough as it was to go to court last week I was very happy I was there.

For all the awkward moments, won't go into that, and the stress of the LONG wait there was great relief at the end of it all.

We are back to supervised visits, just one each week.

There is so much going on in Primo's case and I was relieved that the judge chose to put Primo and his brother's safety above all of the recent craziness in this case.

I don't know where this case will go now, it has been a very long stay in foster care for Primo's brothers, and they have just been moved again. I hope they are not left in foster care for 5 years, that would be so unfair to them. I hope they are in a permanent home now.


1 comment:

  1. That's wonderful that the judge is looking out for the best interest of Primo! You must be so relieved.

    ReplyDelete