Thursday, June 27, 2013

Pre-court Drama

I guess when I posted a couple of days ago about the fact that not much was happening on the foster care front I angered the foster care gods!

It would seem that all hell has broken loose and Primo's, and his brother's case is up in the air again.

Can't say too much about it, you know, it's just the usual musical chairs game of rotating personnel involved in the case. Last minute "getting with the program" after almost 5 years of being asked repeatedly to get going on the program.

I have to admit it has all thrown me for loop. I thought most everything was worked out and had been handled fairly, but that's just not good enough is it?  It would seem that ulcers for foster parents is a must before TPR trials!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man... not looking forward to my ulcer, if/when it comes.

    ReplyDelete